I went to the club today, got there pretty much on time. Pranay Raskar was back, and there was also Yash Patil, Siddhant, Vaishwajeet, and others. Vaishwajeet cornered me immediately, he asked me if I could teach him english, and I told him that would be 100 rupees per class. I put on my langot. Then watched what was going on in the mat room. Pranay Raskar had started live wrestling again. He was wrestling Siddhant, who was half his weight. but actually wrestling, and actually doing full hindu squats. I watched them wrestle for a bit, and noticed Mayuresh in the exercise room. "I wrote a book about this talim", I told him. "About my diary of wrestling here" I clarified, "Would you like to read it?" "Yeah I would like to read that", he replied. Then Omkar Shinde called me outside. Outside, were the little kids, and the girls. They were already lined up for shoot PT, and I was asked to stand next to this new girl, a lean red shirted girl with...
Comments
Post a Comment